Cdiscount Anti-fraud protection
Sectorhigh-tech, household appliances, household items, DIY
The Cdiscount affiliate program is one of the major programs in France. Affiliation is an important recruitment lever for Cdiscount and it was important to be reassured on the quality of the traffic sent by publishers.
Cdiscount used TrackAd to meet a need for control:
- Identify the main fraud lever: cookie stuffing
- Control the gap between the orders identified by the affiliate platform and the internal analytical solution
“The benefits of working with TrackAd are significant. We were able to reassure ourselves on the quality of our program while identifying optimisations with immediate benefit. We continue to use TrackAd’s anti-fraud protection which is a necessary insurance for us to be able to develop our affiliate program with confidence.”
In order to identify suspicious behavior of publishers, the following solutions had to be put in place:
- Generateand analyse the conversion paths of the orders to identify the presence of publishers
- Apply the deduplication and cookie duration defined by Cdiscount
- Compare the results obtained with those of the affiliate platform
Quickly meaningful results emerged from the TrackAd audit:
- 7% of orders reported cookie stuffing behavior
- 9% of orders had deduplication problems
Let’s get in touch!
Let’s have a first discussion to understand your current online acquisition challenges.