Marks & Spencer All data in one window
SectorClothing, footwear, and accessories
At the beginning of the collaboration with TrackAd Marks & Spencer set the following objectives:
- Automated costs collection and their visualization in a single dashboard
- Tracking of the most effective engagement channels
- Ability to quickly react to CPO changes
“TrackAd’s interface is simple and intuitive, so it doesn’t take a lot of time to analyze the data structure. This tool helps to aggregate and examine the metrics that are important to us and react quickly to their changes. In addition, the TrackAd team took over the partner channel, which allowed us not only to free up time for strategic tasks, but also to achieve excellent results in the CPA direction.”
- TrackAd was connected to visualize key data in a single dashboard. Automated cost collection was set from Yandex.Direct, TikTok, Vkontakte, Google Ads, Criteo, Facebook, Yandex RTB, DV360.
- TrackAd made it possible to track the most effective channels of engagement, thanks to statistics of channels by engagement (opening, closing, offline). In addition, an automated attribution report was set up, visualizing the best combinations of sources to attract more customers.
- From the first months, by saving time for collecting statistics and by responding in a timely manner to changes in KPI for advertising campaigns, TrackAd managed to decrease CPO by 44% for paid sources
- 32 hours saved per month
- 44% CPO reduction from the first 2 months
- Automated data collection from 10+ sources
Let’s get in touch!
Let’s have a first discussion to understand your current online acquisition challenges.